Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pumpkin Time and Chopsticks

A couple of weekends ago we took Will to the Pumpkin Festival in Owensboro. He had a great time, riding rides, eating, and playing. When we left the festival we decided to eat at Shogun's, Will ate with chopsticks for the first time and it was so funny. On the way home we stopped at Trunnell's Farm to let him pick out pumpkins. He really enjoyed playing there also.




Will eating his corn on the cob sucker from Trunnell's. It really tasted like buttered corn.

2 comments:

Loving My Life said...

That Will is so cute. Momo loves the suckers like that too and the carmel popcorn things that looks like corn on the cob from there. We too love Shoguns....so yummy!

Leanne said...

If you ask Abe where he wants to eat he ALWAYS says Japanese!! I don't know about those suckers. I saw them but not so sure I want to lick my buttered popcorn!!