Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall Fun Part 2

Here is a picture of Will and McCaydyn playing in the leaves at Mom's. McCaydyn is my nephew, he stayed with us while his mommy and new brother were in the hospital. He is 3 years old, at times I felt like I had twins. He was with us from Wednesday until Sunday morning. Will was very upset when it was time for him to leave. He told me that he wanted McCaydyn to be part of our family, I told him he was but that his mommy and daddy would want him to live with them. Here is the newest member of the Sanders' Clan - Clayton Harvey Sanders. His parents are Chris and Melissa. Will went to Preschool and told them that he had a new baby brother, so when Scott picked him up they congratulated him and told him they had no idea that I was expecting. He told them his full name and that he looked just like him with blonde hair and brown eyes. He was right, he does look alot like Will.

1 comment:

Loving My Life said...

What a pretty baby! Momo loves the leaves too!