Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall Fun

The past couple of weeks has been busy around the Sanders' household. From fall festival at church, the birth of our new nephew, and Will's field trip to the pumpkin patch. Hopefully, things will slow down a bit and I will be able to post more often. (Who I am kidding?) Anyway, here are a few catch up pictures of all of the happenings. For some reason it will not upload anymore pictures. I will try again later.

Will and McCaydyn getting for the parade to begin our Fall Festival at Church.


Will favorite booth the jail, he kept putting himself in and someone had to pay to get out, I think they made $60.00 on the booth, we probably contributed at least 30 of that.




Will wanted to his face painted like a skeleton to match his shirt.

1 comment:

Loving My Life said...

Tell Will I said he looks COol!