Saturday, August 23, 2008

Beach Bend

Last Saturday we went to Beach Bend with the church. Here are a few pictures of Will and his buddy Alex. Also in some pictures you will see Makala (Kala). Will had a great time, I had not been there since I was probably Will's age or smaller and I was impressed. One of the greatest things about the day was that we went with our church family and it is such a blessing to have friends to share the day with. We watched each others kids so that every kid there had a riding partner at some point. Here are a few pictures of Will's favorite rides.



Will and Makala riding the Tornado. I rode it once and got a little queasy.

Here are Will and Alex riding the elephants.

Will and the baby goats. Future Farmer!

On the log ride with the girls for the 5th or 6th time. I rode with him and Alex countless times, this was his favorite ride.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Looks like you all had fun. I haven't ever been, everyone says it is lots of fun.

I am glad that you all got to go with friends from church. We are all so blessed!

Leslie said...

Don't you just love Beech Bend!! Steve races there on Fridays and we have a camper there. It is one of the best kept secrets in the state! We just love going whenever we get a chance

Loving My Life said...

He is so cute. Looks like he enjoyed it. We went last weekend and Morgan loved it. She even rode the Moby Dick!!! She would ride anything and everything if she could!