Monday, August 4, 2008

Back To School!

Whew!! I start back to school tomorrow and this is the first year in my eight years of teaching that I have not wanted to go back. I think maybe it is because now Will is older and we stay busy swimming and playing all summer. I am teaching first grade again this year and I love it! It is just a little tiring in the beginning. I wish that we started in September like Will's preschool. He thinks that he is starting tomorrow; however, he thinks he is going to my room with me. We shall see how well he does tomorrow when I leave for work.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Hope you had a good 1st day back.

Loving My Life said...

Hope school is going good is Will liking preschool this go round?

Misty said...

School is going good. Will starts preschool in Sept. at 1st Baptist in CC.