Saturday, September 6, 2008

What a Busy Week!

This week has been busy around our house. Will started preschool and soccer this week. He is going to preschool at CC First Baptist in the mornings. So far so good! He is playing soccer at Bremen. His first game was last night and it was so funny and cute. Most of the players on his team have never played before so they just run in the direction that the coach tells them to. Here are a few pictures of the first day of school and a couple from the soccer game last night and today.




2 comments:

Leanne said...

He is just adorable! Next year we will be starting all of these things. Preschool for sure, soccer is a maybe. Some times Abe says he wants to play and the next time you ask he doesn't. Time will tell.

We didn't make it to the games Fri. night. It was a bit too cool and wet to have Abe out. I decided we would wait for next week. He has been battling allergies so I figured we didn't need to be out in the yucky weather if we didn't have to be.

Ok, this is ending up a page long...Sorry!

Loving My Life said...

Misty he is so cute and how sad is it to see him off to school. Did he like it this time around? I am going to put Morgan in it next year or I hope to get her in I need to call Leanne keeps telling me to. The game sounds cute and fun!! I would have loved to seen it. Morgan started dance and its really cute to watch the 3 year old girls trying to do it.