Monday, March 16, 2009

PRAYER REQUEST

Please remember Will in your prayers today. He got sick Thursday night with a fever and complaining of leg aching, and the doctor said that he had a bacterial infection, probably the beginning of strep. He ran a fever until Saturday evening and seemed to be doing fine until last night and he woke up having leg cramps and this morning he can't stand on his leg without screaming. We have a doctor's appt. this afternoon. Please remember us in your prayers. You know how mommies go wild until something is found out.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

I will be praying for Will and for you too. I can't imagine the worries that you are having right now. Let me know what you find out. If you don't update your blog you can email me walklea@yahoo.com and let me know what you find out. If you need anything, let me know.

Misty said...

Thanks Leanne! Dr. Hawkins seems to think that it is part of the strep infection, she said it affects kids in so many different ways. She did all kinds of blood work to rule out other things, we should hear from that in the morning.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

We're praying for Will!!!