Wednesday, March 25, 2009

MUDDY MESS




Will has enjoyed the warm days recently. These pictures are from a couple of weekends ago, but I downloaded them onto the computer and then they were lost in some crazy file. I just found them. Will decided that he wanted to make mud pies and it turned into a mess, which he loved. In fact, this afternoon our nephew was over and when I got home from work they were covered from head to toe in mud. I will have to post those pictures later, Scott took those with his camera that he uses for sports and I can't even begin to tell you how to use it.


Will smearing mud all over Scott's face.

Making a mud pie!


2 comments:

Leanne said...

So fun! I can remember making mud pies when I was little. I think mine might have been a tad bit daintier. Ha ha. Don't remember getting it on my face but I am a girl afterall!!

Will is adorable.

Paige said...

lol, cute pics!