Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ramblings

What a crazy week! Monday started out with me working on my classroom for a while, since we have less than 3 weeks before school starts. Tuesday was summer reading and swimming with friends. Last night as we were winding down for the night, a teen age boy wrecks in the ditch in front of our house. Today, I took Will to Madisonville Park to play while Scott went to physical therapy. It is a really nice park, and I forgot to take my camera. Tonight was church and I teach the preschool TeamKids. So needless to say I am worn out.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Hope you get some rest! What grade do you teach?

Misty said...

I teach 1st grade. It is very fun and rewarding.

Loving My Life said...

Hard to believe that school will soon start!! Hope things slow down for you before it does!