Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter Part 2

Will had a great time this year at Easter. Coloring eggs, finding them, going to church, etc. At preschool they talked about the Easter story all week so both in Teamkids on Wednesday night and during Sunday School he helped the teachers with the lesson. He thought that he was something.

When I opened the Spider-Man egg coloring kit, all of the dye tablets were crushed into powder, so I had to use food coloring. Will tried opening it with his teeth, and he had it all over his mouth. Needless to say, I learned my lesson about never letting a 4 year old help with food coloring. It was everywhere. Evidently there was some on the floor that the dog licked up, because she had a green tongue.




Will with his basket from the Easter Bunny.




My future golfer, everyone at church said he looked like he was ready for the PGA tour. I was shocked that he made it to the car without getting dirty. Scott thought I was nuts for buying white pants, but oh well.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Too funny about the coloring of the eggs. Love the dogs tongue.

Will looks like a doll in his Easter outfit.

Loving My Life said...

How funny The dogs tongue is so funny! He looks so handsome! Myles has that vest!