Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I have power!!!!

Our power finally came on today at 11 am. We have been enjoying ourselves since it warmed up enough to stay in the house. I am so thankful we were able to stay warm and have plenty to eat while staying with my aunt and uncle. They still have no power but they do have a generator. My mom is also still without power, one of the electric workers today said it may be Friday before she has it. I have a ton of pictures to upload but I have spent most of the afternoon cleaning out the frig and freezer.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Congrats on getting your power back. We are still waiting. Our water pipes are now frozen. Just one more thing to deal with! ha ha

Can't wait to see your pictures.

Loving My Life said...

Wasn't it nice! I was so glad to get back home!